A side view of Saint Andrew's Church. Relocated from Dame Street in 1665 to its present location,
The church has had many changes over the years. The 1793 rebuild was destroyed by fire, rebuilt again the same year . The area close by was known as The Whole land of Tib and Tom (Lass and Lad).
The churches current incarnation is a Tourist Information Centre.
February 1985 Saint Andrew's Church Andrew Street