Graham Lemon first established his confectionery shop in 1842 at 49 Lower Sackville Street.
Lemon & Co sweet factory on Millmount Avenue Drumcondra was built in the 1940s,
the lemon family having relinquished control of the business many years before.
The Confectioners Hall is mentioned twice in Joyce's Ulysses.
Episode Eight - Lestrygonians
and Episode Eleven - Sirens
The shop closed in 1984,
Roberts Roberts company acquired the brand name.
April 1987 Lower O'Connell Street